Like you, caring for patients and their vision is our priority! Our talented team of doctors and eye care professionals have the training and technology to practice the fullest scope of optometry. As a result, many doctors like you, including ophthalmologists, primary care providers, pediatricians and other optometrists, refer their medical and specialty cases to our practice.
Doctors commonly refer patients to our practice for specialty care, including:
- Post-surgical and co-management of Cataract and Lasik
- Low Vision Care (functional vision)
- Dry Eye Management
- Vision Therapy Evaluation (perceptual & binocular vision)
- Glaucoma Management
- Diabetic Retinopathy
To refer your patient for expert care, you may:
- Print and fax the referral form here (referral form coming soon)
- Call us directly at (734) 525-8170
- Request a call from a technician or doctor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Suburban Eye Care – Your First Choice For Referrals
We treat all patients with the same respect and compassion we would seek for our own family members. A comprehensive referral report of our findings and treatment plan will be sent to you promptly. Rest assured that our mutual patients will be directed back to you for their primary care needs.
To learn more about the experience and services we provide to patients, many practices request a presentation by our doctors. We do our best to accommodate your office, and most Expert Talks are scheduled during your staff meeting or lunch hour.